Monday, July 30, 2007

rEvolution

rEvolution
by Lori Perdue

I’m talking about rEvolution here.
rEvolution with a capital E.
Trying to avoid another Kent State
Another genocide after toppling a failed state
Gotta keep your eyes on the capital E
On the path to a clean slate
Let me broaden the terms and call it Bush/CheneyGate
And no, I don’t hate, but I know what I hear and see
Wrongdoing on this scale is Corruption with a capital C
And the process of correction is the four I’s
And the only way back to the Land of the Free
Investigate
Impeach
Indict
Imprison
I’m talking about rEvolution now
rEvolution with a capital E
rEvolution with a capital E.
rEvolution with a capital E.

2 comments:

JimPreston said...

With a Capital E at the Capitol !!
See you soon, after I rEvolve just a little more.
peace,
jim

CODEPINK Deidra said...

rEvolving good energy is on it's way to you, holding you in my heart here in Florida. peace,